Week 5

Markov

Work with your fellow classmates and go through your solutions to the Markov assignment. You can check on Discord if your team is non-responsive just make a note in your submission.

Who did you work with?
Calvin Hoang

What was your strategy for solving the Markov assignment?
For this assignment I did not follow a strategy, I simply followed the instructions. 

Did you start writing code right away? Did you plan it out on paper?
I started coding right away and backtracked to ensure I had the required number of branches and commits.

What strategy did your classmates use?
He also did not really follow a strategy, he simply followed the instructions and the UMLs

How would you change your strategy having worked on the assignment?
I need to plan out my branches and commits.

According to your classmate(s): how well does your code follow the Google Java Style Guide?
According to my classmate, my code does follow the Google Java Style Guide.

Did you know you can automate applying some of the style guide rules?
Yes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog