WEEK 4
Work with some of your fellow classmates and go through your solution to project 1:
LDPM
You can work with up to three people (you MUST work with at least one other person)
With whom did you work?
N/A
What was your strategy for solving the assignments?
For this assignment I did not follow a plan for the most part I simply followed the instructions.
Did you start writing code right away? Did you plan it out on paper?
I mainly just started writing code; I did have to go back and split my code for separate commits
What was THEIR strategy for solving the assignments?
N/A
How would you change your strategy having worked on the assignment?
Next time I plan to spend more time on the assignment and plan out my commits and layout of code.
According to your classmate(s): how well does your code follow the Google Java Style
Guide
N/A
I do believe I reformatted all the files but did not apply any of the options (Optimize imports, Rearrange code, Code cleanup, Do not keep line breaks).
Did you know you can automate applying some of the style guide rules?
Yes.
What was the most challenging part?
I did struggle to locate bugs. Additionally it was not clear how we were supposed to handle the attackModifier of monsters with multiple elemental types. My approach caused issues which I later addressed. There were some things I would have liked to fix like the setType method but it didn't always work properly.
What was the most interesting?
using the debugger
What are you the most proud of?
I am most proud of simply completing the assignment.
How did you celebrate completing the assignment?
I did not celebrate after completing this assignment.
If you didn't how will you celebrate?
I will probably make some home made pizza.
Comments
Post a Comment